Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,724   Online: 1000

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MFstooges View Post
    I like Annie's work, though I am not aware if the portion of digital alteration when using film is also done by her. If somebody else working in front of monitor then switching to digital will give her more leisure time
    Good point. The digital alteration could have been done by someone else, with her overseeing it. Just like Crewdson.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Canon is paying here good money for promoting their camera products and printing technology. But earlier she used Canon Digital in the behind the scenes videos, but on print it was pictured captured on Kodak film with Mamiya cameras.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tomalophicon View Post
    I had a look at the book today and I thought it was terrible.
    Funny, I've been holding my tongue because I thought it was a worthless book. I saw it prior to release on one of the desks of a particular museum director....

...she was using it as a coffee coaster.
    K.S. Klain

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
    Funny, I've been holding my tongue because I thought it was a worthless book. I saw it prior to release on one of the desks of a particular museum director....

...she was using it as a coffee coaster.
    How sweet. Let's let the market decide.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin