Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,311   Online: 938

Shooter
    8x10 Format

question about NuArc 26-1ks presets *blinking light* at end of exposure

Hey all,

Sometimes (not all the time) after an exposure the red light is blinking. Here's the process:
    set units of light on E1 preset
    turn on vacuum
    start the exposure and exit the room
    when I return after the exposure is over the red light next to E1 (or E2 if I've used that as my preset) is blinking

Does this mean that my exposure is compromised?

Does anyone out there have a pdf of the FULL manual btw?

Thanks for this,
    Melitte

Shooter
    35mm
    Have you stayed in the room (with UV-safe glasses, of course) to see if the exposure completes (counts down all the way), or if it aborts at some point in time?

I have a different NuArc, so I can't comment directly, but you could also check your line voltage during exposure. It could be dropping too far and causing a problem for the electronics.

Anyone know if the 26-1ks has a thermal cutoff?

Lastly, M&R Print, which owns the NuArc brand, services these machines. You should contact their service department. They should be able to help you.

http://www.mrprint.com/en/CustomerService.aspx

--Greg

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    errr... no I never ever stay in the room. It is weird that it's blinking at the end though isn't it?

Melitte

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin