Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,549,021   Online: 911

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AZO Paper...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You could also try contact printing your medium format negatives. You may decided that you like them that way. I contact print 2 1/4x 3/14 (6x9) negatives I shoot in an old Speed Graphic.

I do find, though, that I shoot smaller, more intimate subjects with this camera than with my larger cameras.

If you're reading the Azo forum, somewhere Paula is talking about possibly contact printing 6x6 negatives. I don't know if she ever did that.

Good luck.
    juan

There is nothing wrong with small contact prints. As Don said, "They draw you in." Paula has made some 2 1/4 square contact prints and I plan to use a 645 (I think) or 6x7, (though a 6x7 might be too large) for certain photographs. And of course I'll contact print them on Azo.

Michael A. Smith

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ldh
    David...an enlarging head for AZO...do tell ol boy...
    [...]
    I'm not David either, but in this post in a recent APUG thread on Azo, I linked to four recent threads about the Azo head that might be of interest to you.

-KwM-

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    In a platinum printing workshop Lois Conner showed me that a related series of 6x7cm negatives make an interesting contact print. I assume this works for Azo as well as platinum.

John Powers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin