Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,586   Online: 1134

Shooter
    Medium Format

Where to buy tween20 in Toronto, Canada

I'm at a loss trying to find a place in Canada that sells Tween20.
    I would appreciate if any of the members can provide some suggestions on where to get this.

I already tried Nymoc chemicals.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Rajith

(P.S I'm trying to do pt/pd printing on japanese paper and hence the need for tween 20).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about Bioshop Canada Inc.? http://www.bioshopcanada.com/default.asp
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where are you? I have somehwere in my trove of chemistry a stock of the Tween, which I think is a non-ioning wetting agent. It might be the 200 variant, where a little goes a very long way. You are welcome to some of my stock to get you started.

I think I bought some from a place that sells essential oils, that I use in making my own soap from time to time.

The dumb question that springs to my mind is have you tried photo flo? They are in my mind not very different.

Then I ended up with the remaining stock of a boichem research shop that went though a bankruptcy reorganization.
    In this they could not trace their chem status, so under FDA rules all, even the inorganics had to go.
    The guy in charge of the place knew me though my kids, and that is how it was gifted to me.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin