Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,769   Posts: 1,516,502   Online: 792

Shooter
    Medium Format

wich transparant inkjet film?

Hello,

I'm looking into buying transparant film to make negatives for the platinum/palladium process and also the salt print and gum dichromate processs.
    A lot of people use pictorico, this is to my nowing not easy to buy in europe. shops like amazon charge 25 dollars for shipping and I am not talking about rolls just 8x10,

I'm hoping that ghere are some people who have used other transparent films with good results or a shop that will ship pictorico to europe for a normal price,

Greetings barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hey barry

you might consider posting this same exact question on
    dpug.org. people there make inkjet transparencies all the time
    and might be more apt to give you a useful answer. most people here
    use camera made negatives, not ink based ones ...

good luck !

john
    if my apug gallery looks empty you might check these places

website
    blog
    sell-site

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some times I like to play with transparencies that Ive printed using my laser printer. I use them for things like stencils and such. I have HP brand printable overhead transparency sheets. They make them for inkjet too, though I have not used them. The laser type that I have is nice and thick. I have contact printed them before and it works fine. Maybe you can give that a try, just grab them from a local office supply store for testing.

Another option would be just to get lith film or xray film, and use that. I took a quick look online and staples has the printable transparency sheets for 50-70 bucks for 100 sheets, lith film such as ultrafine's 8x10 100sheet pack is only $80 on amazon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin