Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,048   Online: 866

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    It might be handy to make up your own copyright and artwork to suit the space at the end of a 30,5cm sheet. Print it out on A4 on a laser printer etc, together with a few sets of numbers 0-9 (and/or letters). Shoot a few shots. Project-print on to sheet film backwards, then contact it for reversal.

Oops, I might be getting carried away with enthusiasm there, it could be much simpler to use Letraset (rub-down transfers) on some pieces of acetate, as that could give you individual numbers (say a 5mm high, or so) and letters/words which you can sandwich with the negs when you contact them?

It should also be possible to get a local small-business printer to print clear self-adhesive labels with changing text (incrementing numbers say), so that would be another option. Possibly not so archival though and, potentially, labels can fall off too easily.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey.

The ones I have (nearly run out of) are semi print thru, like the ones found at this link: http://www.twincheckphotography.com/...winchecks.html

Admittedly its only the landing page for this guys site, but it illustrates the point!!

Here in the UK, a couple of places sell them and they're quite cheap. The adhesive is quite good and they don't come off during processing. The hardest bit about using them is attaching one to the end of the roll of film in the dark!!!!

HTH.
    Cheers,

Jim.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks for all the replies.
    I went after some twinchecks in Brazil. Haven't had any luck finding them, but I may have found a way to get them from China.

Shooter
    Large Format
    hi Coisasdavida

if your still looking for twin checks i found some here

http://www.processuk.net/TWINCHECK_L...98_659706.aspx

regards

robin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin