Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,481   Posts: 1,571,145   Online: 1149

Shooter
    Multi Format

16x20" frames at ViewCamera Store

Hi,

I'm looking for a good 16x20" contact printing frame. The View Camera store has one for 160$... Delivery to Italy is about 80-90$. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any frame here in EU. If anyone knows where to find one in Europe please let me know. I tried to manufacture a contat frame by myself but the results weren't so good and I don't really want to waste more money on that.

Is there anyone who uses a View camera Store contact printing frame? Do you consider it a well made long lasting item?

thanks

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lotus View Camera in Austria makes contacting printing frames that are beautiful in function and appearance.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Fulvio, I think you should visit the Lotus view camera site, they have some contact print frame,and they build very well. Ask to Maya or Guenter.
    Site is http://www.lotusviewcamera.com
    I bought my camera there, and I usually buy a lot of things in thei shop.
    Bye
    Stefano
    (Tuscany)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by photo8x10
    Hi Fulvio, I think you should visit the Lotus view camera site, they have some contact print frame,and they build very well. Ask to Maya or Guenter.
    Site is http://www.lotusviewcamera.com
    I bought my camera there, and I usually buy a lot of things in thei shop.
    Bye
    Stefano
    (Tuscany)

ciao Stefano... di dove sei? Io sto a Lucca... Se sei interessato a tecniche di stampa antiche o alternative contattami pure, anche in privato. Non sono molti a interessarsi di queste cose, figuriamoci in Italia...

saluti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    Lotus View Camera in Austria makes contacting printing frames that are beautiful in function and appearance.

yes, they are beautiful, but look at the prices!
    the 20x24" costs over 690 euros!

The Viewcamera Store sells a 16x20" for 160$... about 130 euros...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I use a View Camera Store printing frame and they are superbly made. The postage is high (I live in the UK) but they are heavy items. Dealing with the guys at the View Camera Store was a pleasure too.
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin