Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,269   Online: 726

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWilkinson
    Hi Bill,

How are things going with those contact printing frames? Is it stiil a go?

Barry
    Hi Barry,

Thanks for asking. I have been meaning to contact you. Yes, Still a go. I have several finished 5 x 12 format frames built now with the brass channels. Been using one now for several weeks to see if I like it and it works well. Up here in N. Mich as I speak with a gathering of APUGgers and they have been received well. I will be back on Monday and plan to post the first ad in the APUG classifieds.

Sorry I have been slow, just wanted to make sure all was going to work well.

Thanks again,

Bill

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Which frame size fo 4x5 contacts?

Looks like I'll be printing 4x5 contacts for a while to asses feasibility of moving up to 8x10... Any advice on preferable frame size? Given graded paper doesn't come in smaller than 5x7 sizes here in UK, I've been thinking about 5x7 frame with 4x5 neg center-placed on it. Alternatively there is 8x10 paper that's due to be cut in halves which I don't fancy.

BTW: what is a best UK source for FB paper available? Naturally I'm aware of AZO, but would like to play with something cheaper...

Thanks,

Pavel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab
    Hi Barry,

Thanks for asking. I have been meaning to contact you. Yes, Still a go. I have several finished 5 x 12 format frames built now with the brass channels. Been using one now for several weeks to see if I like it and it works well. Up here in N. Mich as I speak with a gathering of APUGgers and they have been received well. I will be back on Monday and plan to post the first ad in the APUG classifieds.

Sorry I have been slow, just wanted to make sure all was going to work well.

Thanks again,

Bill
    Thank's for the update Bill, that's great news. I will look out for your adverts.

Regards

Barry

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin