Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,118   Online: 857

Thread: AZO Grade 1

Shooter
    Large Format

AZO Grade 1

How long ago did they stop making Grade 1 Azo. About 2 years ago I bought a bunch of photo stuff from a guy that was going out of buisness. He had Grades 1,2&3. I bought all he had. @ 450 sheets of #3, 200 of #2 and 240 of #1. Payed @ $1.00 a box. Read it and weep.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBone 75
    How long ago did they stop making Grade 1 Azo. About 2 years ago I bought a bunch of photo stuff from a guy that was going out of buisness. He had Grades 1,2&3. I bought all he had. @ 450 sheets of #3, 200 of #2 and 240 of #1. Payed @ $1.00 a box. Read it and weep.
    I hate you!

Don BRyant

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    No bragging on APUG! haha

My friend has alot of G1 AZO. It seriously prints MUD! It prints just a huge gray square. haha. Its good for proofing if you do platinum and stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just do a test for grade 1 and develop film accordingly. tim

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I used it for proofing negatives to print in pt/pd. I doesn't print like mud, if you have a negative that can use the full range of tones that it will print.
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Now, getting back to my original ?. When did they stop making Grade 1.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Sorry about that! Well, my friends paper is from the 70's, he said, so im sure after that somewhere. Sometimes you can tell by the box and Kodak Logo, if it does not have a date.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thank you. I bought all this when I had an 8X10 B&J, but alass I sold it last year. I do plan on an other next year. So for now the paper just sits it frig. waiting for the happy day. But not to dispair I still have my 4X5/5X7 Grover to play with. Also as a side comment,[COLOR=Red] Merry Chistmas [/COLOR]to all. [COLOR=Red]He[/COLOR] is why we have this Holiday.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Grade 1 is listed in my 1999 Kodak Professional Catalogue in 8x10 and 8.5x11 sizes.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin