Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,272   Online: 839

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    In case anyone would like to know, the machine is on their website now under products. It has ordering information and prices listed.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by escvi9
    In case anyone would like to know, the machine is on their website now under products. It has ordering information and prices listed.
    Also, my review of the ULF-28 is now up at http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/ULF28/ulf28.html

If there are questions people have about the unit not answered in the article I would be happy to address them here.'

Sandy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It has ordering information and prices listed.
    Including a nice discount for APUG members.

Kerry

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    This confirms what the people at AmerGraph are claiming. It sounds like the cat's pajamas. Although I'm happy with the way my 26-1k performs the restart capabilities of the ULF-28 and faster print times makes it an even more attractive unit........... Now where did the little woman hide that check book?...hmmmm

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Where is their web site?
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by donbga
    Where is their web site?
    www.amergraph.com

The ULF-28 info can be found here .

Kerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm trying to figure out how much ramen i would have to eat to get one of these next year with financial aid....
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    I'm trying to figure out how much ramen i would have to eat to get one of these next year with financial aid....
    Think of it as a long term investment. If you are young and committed to your work in photography you might wind up using the unit for ten or more years. A large plasma television will set you back as much, and will most likely need replacing five years down the road.

Sandy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sanking
    Think of it as a long term investment. If you are young and committed to your work in photography you might wind up using the unit for ten or more years. A large plasma television will set you back as much, and will most likely need replacing five years down the road.
    Sandy, that's definitely the way I'm thinking of it, but considering that the outfit is ~2/5 my annual haul makes it very much a ponderer. That ~$3k would buy me a lot of pd to print with and paper to print on....

Now if someone out there is going to buy one of these and sell their Nu-Arc then keep me in mind
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I've pretty decided to buy one. It is a great unit, giving me about everything I need for contact printing my 8x10 and 12x20 negatives with just about every paper out there, including my hand coated silver chloride paper!

My long term plans include buying a Class A RV and travelling the country for 5+ years. I could put the unit in the RV and print on the road.

I'll post how it goes if\when I order one. They will have to ship it cross country, so I'm a little concerned about shipping costs. They will probably eat up the APUG discount.

-R

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin