Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,058   Online: 872

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Sandy,

Don't know if you still monitor this thread.... Wondering about your experience with the ULF-28 for use in pt./pd. and polymer gravure process?

regards.
    Michael

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    i I have the ulf machine and also and older amerigraph....truth be told I like the older machine just as much if not more..see no real advantage with the newer machine...just my 2 cents
    best, Peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Hi Sandy,

I read through this old thread and your unblinkingeye.com review and finally traded in my 26-1ks for the ULF-28 with both lights. I have installed the unit in my darkroom, read all of the instructions, and have fired up both lights. I have not yet exposed platinum or Azo, because it seems to the naked eye that the light is extremely uneven on the vacuum easel surface. The bulbs and the reflections of the bulbs seem to produce hotter areas (stripes) on the easel. Am I missing something (either equipment or intelligence)?

Thanks!

Rob Vinnedge

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin