Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,997   Posts: 1,524,291   Online: 892

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news Michael I know you WILL succeed. Anything you take upon yourself you accomplish ! Good luck. I am with you.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Michael, this is great news! I hope the balance of the testing goes well. I will wait for what is sure to be a great paper!

Jim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wishing you would flood the market with this paper so the price of @#$%#$^ AZO on Ebay would settle out.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Michael, great News!!!! I hope to see some test of lodima in yours Tuscany workshop where I'm schedule.....

Best

Stefano
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Not wanting to be a party pooper, but I'm sure this paper once made available to us will be sold at a premium...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    Not wanting to be a party pooper, but I'm sure this paper once made available to us will be sold at a premium...
    And your point is???? Are you forgetting that a very substantial investment of money and time has been made in order to do this? Have you checked the price of Ilford Gallerie or Ilford Warmtone paper recently? Or any of the Kodak 8x10 films?
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post

Hmmm ... well, I'm a founding member of the cheapskates club, but .... I hope that M&P make a good solid profit on this paper making venture so that they will be tempted to keep on making it ... so that i can keep on buying it ... oh yeah .. I'm also a founding member of the selfish club

cheers

The prices for the new Lodima Fine Art paper have already been announced and are available to anyone who wants to contact me personally--through a personal email or through the Azo Forum at www.michaelandpaula.com. I have a difficult time getting to "PMs" here. Anyone can look at the Azo prices posted at www.michaelandpaula.com for 8x10 and 20x24--the sizes that were last available from Kodak. You can calculate prices for other sizes--11x14, 8x20, others, by calculating the price per square inch and multiplying. You will be pretty close, if not exactly correct. I will be posting the prices once we do have final pricing.

The prices will be the same as for what Azo sold for. At least to start and for those who pre-prder. At this point, we will solicit additional pre-orders when we need to send the money for the paper. We already have many pre-orders, for which we are very grateful (without them we could not have gone forward). These, plus additional pre-orders when the paper is ready to be shipped to us, plus the sales of our (mine and Paula's) Azo Portfolio should enable us to get to even.

If, because of the decline of the dollar versus other currencies, we cannot cover the cost of the paper, we may have to raise the price a little, but we sure do not want to do that--and we would only do that if we cannot meet the costs. Should that be the case, we would much prefer to make additional sales, rather than raise the price. Raising the price would be an absolute last resort.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Is there any further and current information (as of June 15, 2007) concerning the status and availability of Lodima?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael, At least my 5kg of amidol is not going down to toilet. Good work. You know I made a pre-order, my location just changed from Ontario to Vancouver.

If you need help financially, I can pay my order today. And, I'm going to increase order to additional 5 boxes of 20x24, 2 grade 2 and 3 grade 3. That should keep me up and running for 5 years. Talk to you soon.
    Peter Hruby
    LF Silver Photography

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin