Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,820   Online: 1140

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

With his prices can't have an ad budget-) Actually I think he gets all the business he can handle from word of mouth. He also has sales on Ebay with the name of surebet2 [I think that's right] The stuff he puts on ebay is even cheaper then his normal prices.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Daniel,

As many have suggested, Artcraft is a good source for Amidol (and other 'raw' chemistry). The address confusion might be because Mike (originally from Canada) comes here often on business - it's not out of the question for him to bring an order with him and ship from here rather than from the U.S.

You may also want to check with Nymoc (416-465-1925) here in Toronto. They supply chemistry like pyrogallol, silver nitrate, etc but I don't know if they carry Amidol.

Good luck!

Cheers,
    Roger...

Apparently you can get a version of amidol -" Moersch Amidol Plus" from Eight Elm Photo in Toronto - www.eightelmphoto.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin