Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,947   Online: 975

Shooter
    35mm

Fuji contact printing paper?

Hello,

I was reading another post (LINK) and wanted to know if anyone has more info on this Fuji contact printing paper, and other b&w products available in other markets from Fuji?

Maybe someone can point to some links or share their experience of how they got the products?

I know there is the megaperls site for Fuji products, but I saw little listed in the way of b&w printing papers.

Regards,
    Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://fujifilm.jp/personal/film/monochrome/paper.html

This is in Japanese but you could probably decipher Crappanese coming out of online translators.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    http://fujifilm.jp/personal/film/monochrome/paper.html

This is in Japanese but you could probably decipher Crappanese coming out of online translators.
    Has anybody done this yet? I ran some of the text through Google's translation. Besides the recommendation to use 'huji' filters - maybe this is for ULF - there is:

"and the photograph love house work making in addition to the professional writer"

Photograph love house work - that'll get my editing and writing career to the next level.
    The Kiev 88: Mamiya's key to success in Ukraine.

Photography without film is like Macroeconomics without reading goat entrails, and look at the mess that got us into.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "and the photograph love house work making in addition to the professional writer" That really struck my funny bone for some reason!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    "and the photograph love house work making in addition to the professional writer" That really struck my funny bone for some reason!
    I can't decide - does this say that I should photograph work in a love house, or that I should photograph my love of housework (especially washing dishes)?

It's software like this that gives me hope for a long and prosperous career as an editor.
    The Kiev 88: Mamiya's key to success in Ukraine.

Photography without film is like Macroeconomics without reading goat entrails, and look at the mess that got us into.

Shooter
    Pinhole

Another Silver Chloride Paper

Since I'm the one who started the original thread, I'll add that Freestyle lists this Foma silver chloride RC contact printing paper. I haven't tried this either, but it sounds interesting. And there's a data sheet available for download on the Freestyle link.

~Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe VanCleave View Post
    Since I'm the one who started the original thread, I'll add that Freestyle lists this Foma silver chloride RC contact printing paper. I haven't tried this either, but it sounds interesting. And there's a data sheet available for download on the Freestyle link.

~Joe
    Seems to me that I read about this (or possibly another) contact printing paper that fell terribly short of visual printing expectations for the application touted. That said I do not remember that it was advertised as a silver chloride paper. I would be grateful if someone would chime with some experience to set the record straight. I am half tempted to buy some just to give it a go....

Cheers!

Foma RC Silver Chloride Paper

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum55/3...ing-paper.html

Found the link (above) that diffuses this entire subject pretty effectively. Glad that I did not get my hopes up..

Cheap contact proofing paper for 35mm nothing more.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The point is that it's RC and not Baryt paper.
    But any experience will be appreciated.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin