Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,698   Online: 788

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Azo Baby!

Images
    Thanks for all the tips guys, I'll test it this evening and report back tomorrow.

Brian
    hi!

I don't have hot spots with the bulb. I do a very scientific test to make sure...I put my contact frame on an oversized cutting board that is white. And every time I set up I pull out the Pentax Digital Spot and meter the board. I put the frame in the light that is even enough to not change the meter.

Although I was just at a workshop in which we made a zone V exposure of an enlarger's cold light source with no negative, just the lens stopped down, and you could see the zig zag pattern of a cold light pretty clearly outlined in zigs and zags of more or less density on the paper. Basically, the way the cold light was rotated in its housing, it left two corners of the paper significantly lighter than the middle.

dgh
    David G Hall

Images
    Thanks for the info guys.
    hi!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    bmac,
    I am using an Aristo VCL 8100 cold light head to expose Azo (just the head, no enlarger, from about 3.5 feet away). Using only the blue tube my exposure times range from 2 to 10 seconds. It's fast, and easy on the eyes. This is with dense negs on grade 2 Azo from the early 70's.
    George

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin