Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,770   Online: 850

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello,
    These Azo threads made me curious.
    Although I've been in 35mm B&W photography for over 30yrs (with a 15yrs pause), AFAIK I've never seen an Azo print.

If someone is willing to mail a print (it may be a lesser one, a test print, just good enough so Azo quality is shown) I'm willing to pay postage as long as it can be done through Paypal.

Thanks,

Jorge O

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jorge,
    I have a print that I would be willing to send to you. I will need to determine postage so that I can tell you how much it will be. I will need your address in order to determine postage. If you would send your address through a private message, I will advise you of the postage charges the beginning of next week since today is a national holiday up this way and not much happens on the weekend.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, dnmilikan

Thre is a private message for you.

Jorge O

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin