Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,747   Online: 859

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !

Shooter
    Large Format
    [quote="roy"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog
    can't wait to get my paws on some more

If you do, I would be interested in how you source it.
    Roy,

In answer to your question that I believe deserves a respectful answer irrespective of what others may deem to be politically correct. The place that I would recommend for you to purchase Azo paper is Michael A Smith (www.michaelandpaula.com). I base this recommendation on my personal experience and it is my humble opinion if I may have permission to offer an opinion that is based in my personal experience.

In keeping with the theme of this thread this is the paper that Aggie discovered would tone and bleach back very nicely. This print which I obtained from her in a print trade is stunningly beautiful. The print was Azo grade two which as I have mentioned is sold by Michael A Smith. I have not yet attempted the toning that Aggie discovered. I don't know whether Aggie developed her grade two Azo in Amidol. This is the developer that seems to work really well with grade two Azo.

Good luck.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Aggie:

I read on Michael & Paula's website not to use ammonium thiosulfate fixer - the poser said it would cause a pinkish image on AZO. I used some old rapid fix (yuck) and now read you used TF4 (horray) so it sounds like I can use TF4 and no problems??? I also used the M&P amidol brew for AZO - it worked good for other prints as well - seemed to have very good capacity.
    My photos are always without all that distracting color ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Images
    This is a great thread, very useful. I searched the forum looking for some info and this crap came up.. Thanks guys! REEEEEEAAAAAALLLL CCCCOOOOOOOOLLLL!
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    This is a great thread, very useful. I searched the forum looking for some info and this crap came up.. Thanks guys! REEEEEEAAAAAALLLL CCCCOOOOOOOOLLLL!
    Brian,
    You have to read between the lines.

..!?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin