Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,414   Online: 777

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Fair Price for 50 sheet box of 20X24" AZO

I saw in a previous thread that someone is offering a 50 sheet box of AZO for $300.

Is this a fair price for the paper.

I ask because I have a few boxes of 20X24" AZO and am considering selling it since I am printing exclusively with carbon transfer at this time. I assume that I would get top dollar on ebay but would rather sell to a real photographer who I know will make good use of the paper.

Sandy

Shooter
    Large Format
    It depends on what the grade is and if it is grade 2 Canadian or not. The other post didn't specify the grade either.

chris

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    What I have is all Kodak Canada, expiration 02/03. About 95 sheets of AZO 2, about 95 sheets of AZO 3.

Sandy King

Quote Originally Posted by chrisf View Post
    It depends on what the grade is and if it is grade 2 Canadian or not. The other post didn't specify the grade either.

chris

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    All of the AZO 2 and AZO 3 in 20X24 size has been sold.

Went to a friend, and someone already highly involved in AZO printing.

Could probably have made more on ebay, but more happy with this end.

Thanks.

Sandy
    Last edited by sanking; 05-10-2009 at 12:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin