Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,646   Online: 788

Thread: Lodima delivery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lodima delivery

Can anyone tell me if the last orders for Lodima have shipped yet? I've emailed and called Michael, but knowing their busy schedule, have not heard back. I don't want to be a pain and keep calling so I thought I'd post to see if there is any new news. When I last talked to Michael back in October he said shipment would probably go out in mid December. Any news out there/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Scroll to the bottom for the latest update.

http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/Az...D=12036&CID=13

Shooter
    Large Format
    From M&P's last email on the subject:
    "Best estimate of delivery to us is that we will receive the paper from the last half of December to the end of the year.
    å
    We do not want to ship the paper in the midst of the Chråistmas mailing and shipping season, so we will ship the paper as soon as possible after Christmas, assuming it arrives here before then."
    So I would suspect it will be sometime in January when we should receive the paper.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Makes sense to me. Wishful thinking for an earlier arrival on my part. Would have been a great Christmas present to myself, Oh well...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Richard,

Looks like you'll have to start hanging out in the Azo forum.

Welcome to the club!
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John. Send me your email again if you would, we'd like to invite you back to C'ville for one of our Thursday night get togathers. How do I join the Azo club. I understand Azo is harder to get than Lodima.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    last e-mail from Mike and Paula said, possibly February 2010 is the next delivery date at this time.
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have never used 'analog'. I use film and I use pixelography as well when it is called for. I shoot horizontal and vertical images, not 'landscape' and 'portrait'. I don't use 'modes', I know how to operate a camera.

If the print looks good I don't care how you made it other than for interest in your work methods. If it will help me to made images that are better in any way I am interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin