Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,249   Online: 804

Shooter
    Multi Format

Is Amergraph out of business?

Hi all,

It has been almost two weeks since I have contacted (more than twice!) Amergraph Corporation regarding their special UV/tungsten vacuum contact printing system ULF-28 (http://www.amergraph.com/products/pages/ULF-28.aspx) but haven't heard from them. Are they still in business?

Is there anyone from Europe that has ordered from them? I'm located in Istanbul, Turkey and want to purchase one...

I'd like to hear your suggestions for similar exposure systems available (easier) to European contact printers. Question for European / Middle Eastern printers: What do you use and where did you get it?

Thanks in advance,
    Loris.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They are not out of business. In the link you have on your post there is a telephone number. I have had no problem getting them from the U.S. The salesperson's name is Shannon. I don't know how they respond to e-mails.Try slesko@amergraph.com I just ordered one. They have a discount for APUG subscribers.

Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin