Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,011   Online: 693

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ole,
    Okay, I see. I get the same effect. The challenge with POP is the constant shifting of tone and overall look.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Canon inkjet paper (Or at least what I've tried) fades in a few weeks in normal room light.
    Diane

Halak 41

Images
    I'm intrigued now. Aside from Retrophotographic and Chicago Albumen, does anyone else sell it?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Bostick & Sullivan also sells the Chicago Albumen Works POP. They also sell gold toner.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Toning POP psper with Kodak Rapid Selenium Toner

POP paper can be toned with Kodak Rapid Selenium Toner diluted 1:500 to 1:250 before the fixing step. Watch the print carefully during the toning stepo to make sure you don't over tone the image. You can also dilute Kodak Rapid Fixer 1:19 to use as a fixer for POP paper. I have used these methods with my students successfully to simplfy the process and reduce the cost of chemistry. Check the Chicago Albumen Works web site for more informatoin on POP processing procedures.
    Gary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin