Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,885   Posts: 1,520,577   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, from what I have seen here the felt will even out the pressure of the plate glass.
    Also the sides will be ground to avoid sharp edges. The light source will be 2 evenly spaced bulbs 5 feet above the glass. Azo is slow so a few test prints will be in order.
    I'm happy I kept the old Azo rolls after all these years. Still good with no fog. I did not make the negatives. A photographer friend who has since passed gave me the negatives. It seems fitting that I should make good use of them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you are not wanting to use glass you can get some clear film type material and use a vacuum frame that is say 12" wide by 6 feet long and cut a 1/4" channel about 1/4" Deep around the outside and drill it all the way through in one corner and attach a vacuum to it and then paint it flat black to take care of any extra reflected light. Then lay paper down then neg on top for the E to E contact kick on vacuum and roll out any bubbles and you have a quick and inexpensive contact frame. I used to have one that was 4'x8' just like that that I used for duplicating very large screen mylars.

Kevin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin