Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,463   Online: 1114

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format

AZO User!! Sample print??

With all the talk about AZO, and having never seen a print...

Would someone that has used AZO and feels that they are producing good work with the product be interested in doing a print exchange with me?

I'd love to see what the paper looks like and any details that could be supplied... (Film, Developers, Processing, Toning... As much information as you could supply)

In exchange I would send a print of mine to exchange with you. (We could private message for type of work you like etc...) Basically a print of mine, for a print of yours. (And maybe just one more AZO buyer to keep the product going)

Anyone interested?

joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Joe, I may be able to do this. I did it with a another small group and there's a thread about it here in the contact printing forum. Send me a PM.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Joe,
    I was one of the last to receive the comparison prints from Alex and still have them. If Alex doesn't mind I could forward these on to you. Maybe we could keep them circulating to those who want to see an azo print?

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    That sounds good to me Mike.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Symchyshyn
    With all the talk about AZO, and having never seen a print...

Would someone that has used AZO and feels that they are producing good work with the product be interested in doing a print exchange with me?

I'd love to see what the paper looks like and any details that could be supplied... (Film, Developers, Processing, Toning... As much information as you could supply)

In exchange I would send a print of mine to exchange with you. (We could private message for type of work you like etc...) Basically a print of mine, for a print of yours. (And maybe just one more AZO buyer to keep the product going)

Anyone interested?

joe
    Good idea Joe!
    I've the same question here.
    Someone of Europe?

Please send an e-mail, then.

Fred

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Count me in too!

I would like to see what AZO is all about.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Joe, Sporetera,

I will send the prints out to Joe later this week with the sheet alex provided explaining the comparison. They'll go to Joe first. Sportera, Please PM me with your address and Joe can forward the prints to you when he's finished.

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sounds like a great plan to me...

Thanks,

joe

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Why not purchase a George Provost's 8x10" Azo print on Ebay for $49.00 and you have a great print from an excellent photographer. The prints are matted and signed too. I bought a few prints from George. He deserves support & encouragement for his fine work.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I didn't consider it actually... I've never really thought of ebay as a place to buy photography. (although I know that people sell work there...)

I did have 2 users come forward quite quickly and wish to do a print exchange with me... The photos are in the mail system as well speak.

That is a good idea though. Thanks!

joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin