Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,241   Online: 832

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We can ship the Amidol anywhere in the world. Chinese Amidol.

As Jim and Shawn said, it is a bit messy and so dark it is hard to see when to take the print into the water bath (if you need a water bath for a particular print). but the price cannot be beat, and if you do not mind the inconvenience, the results are as good as can be.

The proof for these kinds of questions is always in the print quality. Jim is the nest printer I know and he uses it.

Michael A. Smith

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael A. Smith View Post
    Jim is the nest printer I know and he uses it.
    Nonsense. Your wife is the best printer you know.
    Jim

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I can't seem to find it in your online store. Could you send me a pointer to order some? Thanks, Sergio.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nonsense. Your wife is the best printer you know.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    For those who might be interested, I emailed Sherry at the PF, and yes it is the same as Michael's formula. However I will probably go down the route of mixing my own if I can finally buy amidol.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I get all the other stuff that I need for printing with amidol from The Chemistry Store. Great prices and they're pretty fast. They have hypo (sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate - rice crystals), sodium bisulfite, KBr and citric acid. Their price on sodium sulfite is the best I've found anywhere. (13# for $19, 25# for $31). Whenever I bought Kodak Na2O3S in the camera store it was about $10/#. I highly recommend them.
    Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin