Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,852   Online: 948

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=Aggie] Kathy Harcom is a very talented lady. One I hope to follow closely as her career and photographic vision broadens.

Thank you Aggie, for your really lovely message. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the book! To be able to share my images with other people, especially photographers and find them appreciative of my work, and on the same wavelength is particularly special...and very inspiring when contemplating new work. Thanks again!

~Kathy~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser
    I had the pleasure of meeting Kathy and seeing her work up close a few weeks ago (Crown Monochrome meeting). She even provided working examples of how she got the finished effects the she wanted. Awesome work and well worth investing in, a master of Infra red.

Well done Kathy

Phill

Aww thanks Phil!

It was a super event that Crown put on and I was delighted to be there and take part in the day. Meeting you, Les & Dave was great! Thanks again.

~Kathy~

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    [QUOTE=Kathy Harcom]
    It was a super event that Crown put on and I was delighted to be there and take part in the day. Meeting you, Les & Dave was great! Thanks again.
    [QUOTE]

I had a ticket to attend but am about to have a hip replacement so found the mobility aspect prevented me from going. Look forward however to the next one !
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=roy][QUOTE=Kathy Harcom]

I had a ticket to attend but am about to have a hip replacement so found the mobility aspect prevented me from going. Look forward however to the next one !
    You will have to come up with a much better excuse next year Roy!

Seriously - for once - good luck with the operation, when is it due?
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    : when is it due?
    The projected date has been brought forward and, although I have not yet received confirmation, expect it to be 14th December. I went for 3 hours of tests, assessments etc. last Saturday. It will muck up Xmas but I should be able to get out and take pics again in the spring !
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roy
    The projected date has been brought forward and, although I have not yet received confirmation, expect it to be 14th December. I went for 3 hours of tests, assessments etc. last Saturday. It will muck up Xmas but I should be able to get out and take pics again in the spring !

Sorry you missed the meeting and to hear about your impending op. Wishing you all the best during your treatment and recovery. Hoping you will be all fit and ready for photography in the Spring!

~Kathy~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin