Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,777   Online: 919

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Keith, that makes better sense to me... I'm going to think about this a little...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneR View Post
    This sounds interesting, but I'm trying to "visualize" it... and I can't!! Probably my own lack of imagination, but how do you see the look of the images? I mean, a pictures of folks hovered over laptops at a Starbucks seems all too literal, but I'm not sure how one can get at the idea of connection/disconnection and the pixelated life in pix. (Pardon the pun.)
    See, now this is exactly the sort of thing I visualize - dozens of people at a coffee shop peering intently into laptops. In my mind though, there's a couple dancing nude, arms around each other, right in the middle of it all - and of course, completely unnoticed by those engrossed in their digital worlds. Alas I have no ability to see the concept through. Perhaps someone more connected might come up with a suitable locale and group of volunteers.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeye View Post
    Alas I have no ability to see the concept through.
    No! Get busy!
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin