Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,152   Online: 1081

Shooter
    35mm

Photography by London, Stone , and Upton tenth edition, but which one?

It was suggested that I also get the book
    Photography---by John Upton, Barbara London, and Jim Stone.
    The tenth edition.
    while lookin at Ebay it seems that there are two edition.
    One is the international edition and the other is the United States.
    for all intents and purposes, I live in Canada.
    What are the differences?
    Also, what is your take on this book, I know the basics, Fstop and shutter etc..
    Would this be too advance for me
    Ronald

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This was one of my favorite books when I was teaching photography, many years ago. I believe this book is a condensation of the wonderful Time Life Photography books from the early 1970s. The last edition I'm familiar with was the 2004 printing. Don't know which edition # it was. The only difference I noted from the older books was that mostly they updated the types of camera equipment used. Lots of good information on photography, lighting, film, printing etc. Well illustrated too! I don't know if the newer editions deal with digital, but I assume they would. If you're mostly into film, which I guess you would be on this site, check out one of the older ones that cost less.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin