Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,147   Online: 863

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Brett Weston Portfolio Series

It's been a while since I've received the last book in the series. Is everyone enjoying theirs?
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The last two I received were Oregon, 1975 & Portraits Of My Father, 1977.
    It was on november 2010.

Yes....I assume that you have read that the other volumes are coming, but will be a bit delayed. One of the best series of photographic books that one can buy. Moreover, considering the unsurpassed quality of the reproductions, the price is amazingly fair.

The printer of the books, Salto, is instituting a new technology, hence one reason for the delay. The other reason is that the one portfolio that was not scanned originally, was just scanned. I spoke with Salto today and we are now working on a date for printing. Early fall to late November is my best guess at this time.

Michael A. Smith

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's good news, they are well with the wait. I'm enjoying the ones I have very much. It's an undertaking of huge effort and I for one am greatful.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin