Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,441   Online: 719

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Bakery Photographic Collective Art Auction

Featuring over 100 artists throughout the US, this silent auction is the Bakery Photographic Collectives annual fund raiser. If you are in the Portland Maine area please stop in Friday, December 3rd 6-8pm.
    Thank you!

http://www.bakeryphoto.com
    JC

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just visited this web site. Interesting work ... unlike the ubiquitous "camera club" stuff, which looks like it was all done by the same photographer.

There is definitely a sense of preserving the individual vision here - check it out and see if you agree.

I'm going to try to make that exhibition in December.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I agree that there is definitely a sense of individuality here.There is some excellent work here.
    Good luck

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks guys. Ed, as a former North Shore dwelller myself, I hope you stop in and say hello.
    JC

I'll be there -- not in person(unless I can slip away from work for a while), but on the wall. I hope it goes well!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin