Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,949   Online: 1016
      
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. #11
    Shmoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    972
    Images
    11
    Congratulations, Cheryl! But GO CHARGERS!!!

  2. #12
    roy
    roy is offline
    roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    West Sussex
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo
    Congratulations, Cheryl! But GO CHARGERS!!!
    I am sure John Elway would have had something to say about that !
    Roy Groombridge.

    Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

  3. #13
    Nicole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,548
    Images
    8
    Cheryl, congratulations!!! I hope the mag comes to West Australia... I'd love to see it.

  4. #14
    naaldvoerder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    588
    Images
    26
    Congratulations to both of you, Cheryl and Ailsa, one for making stunning pictures and one for publishing them in a great read! My copy arrived this morning in Holland

    Thank you both!!!

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,042
    Quote Originally Posted by naaldvoerder
    Congratulations to both of you, Cheryl and Ailsa, one for making stunning pictures and one for publishing them in a great read! My copy arrived this morning in Holland

    Thank you both!!!
    You mean it got to Holland before it reached the South West corner of England? OK I'm really sulking now :o

    Maybe Jorge has had them put us on their ignore list

  6. #16
    naaldvoerder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    588
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    You mean it got to Holland before it reached the South West corner of England? OK I'm really sulking now :o

    Maybe Jorge has had them put us on their ignore list


    I am a subscriber, hope that makes you feel better

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,042
    Quote Originally Posted by naaldvoerder
    I am a subscriber, hope that makes you feel better
    Mmmmmm nope LOL Still Robert (roteague) kindly sent me a Black and White Magazine (US version) so I'm lusting over that at the moment LOL

  8. #18
    naaldvoerder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    588
    Images
    26
    Either that or Ailsa recognises Holland as one of the leading nations in B&W photography. (;

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,042
    Quote Originally Posted by naaldvoerder
    Either that or Ailsa recognises Holland as one of the leading nations in B&W photography. (;
    I plead the 5th ammendment ... doh !! we don't have it over here. I'm blaming Jorge LOL

  10. #20
    naaldvoerder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    588
    Images
    26
    The US version, is that a good magazine???

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin