Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,912   Posts: 1,556,249   Online: 1054

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Solo Show in Ventura California " Symphonies of Light"

I wanted to let everyone know that I have my first solo show at the Buenaventura Gallery in downtown Ventura on July 21, 2012 from 4 PM to 8 PM. The show will consist of my carbon transfer prints ranging in size from 8x10 through 11x14, 14x17 and 8x20. I'm not sure how many prints I will hang but it should be somewhere around 40 prints.

If you are in the LA area please stop in to say high and see some carbon prints up close.

The show runs through August 11, 2012 and I'll be at the gallery every weekend when the show is up and as often as I can during the week.

I'm going to attach a link to the home page of my website that shows the announcement.

www.carbonartphotography.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Westside art walk poster shot 2012.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Congrats Jim.

What a fantastic opportunity to see your work in person.

Best Wishes.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I really wanna check this out, congratulations by the way.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Jim ... this is great! You have been on quite a journey since we first met on the top of an LA parking garage with Hugo shooting the Disney Concert Hall with our ULF cameras! Wish I could see your show.

All the best!
    Rick

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks everyone. Come on bye to say high if you can. I'll be in the gallery on Saturday and Sunday during art walk weekend. Food and drink and great times. I hung the show today and I open on Tuesday. Had some great help especially from my friend Matt Blais. I hung 43 carbon transfer prints. 8x10, 11x14, 8x20 and 14x17. I'm happy with the way it looks. Here are a couple of quick snaps after a long day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails show-set-up-1.jpg   show-set-up-2.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Show was well attended and a great success. Live violin music, food and drink. A splendid time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0566.jpg   DSC_0567.jpg   DSC_0572.jpg   hugo,-tri-and-me.jpg   danika-and-friend.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin