Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,244   Online: 942

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Gallery Exhibit, Sept 8th, Vivian Cherry

If anyone in the NY area wants to take a drive up to my neck of the woods, in Pound Ridge, a new local gallery is having a wonderful exhibit and book signing on September 8th. Vivian Cherry is a great NY photographer, with wonderful vintage prints..and she is 92 years old and still shooting! Worth a trip..and many of my prints are there as well

http://thelionheartgallery.com/Artist.cfm

Max

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I am hoping to be in NY for my friend Monty's wet plate show, would love to drop by to see your work at this gallery. where is Pound Ridge?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    I am hoping to be in NY for my friend Monty's wet plate show, would love to drop by to see your work at this gallery. where is Pound Ridge?
    Hey Bob,

Would love to meet and it would be great if you could stop by. Pound Ridge is in Westchester county, right on the New Canaan CT border.

Max

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    OK , I have to drive from Hartford to NY, so I may be coming right by your area.
    Monty's show is in November so I will try to make it to your location if I indeed go to NY.
    Actually on my way home towards 81 North so its very possible.

You can always come to Springfield Mass in October for an afternoon, my wife and I are showing at the Valley Photo Center.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM3 View Post
    Hey Bob,

Would love to meet and it would be great if you could stop by. Pound Ridge is in Westchester county, right on the New Canaan CT border.

Max

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    OK , I have to drive from Hartford to NY, so I may be coming right by your area.
    Monty's show is in November so I will try to make it to your location if I indeed go to NY.
    Actually on my way home towards 81 North so its very possible.

You can always come to Springfield Mass in October for an afternoon, my wife and I are showing at the Valley Photo Center.
    Hi Bob,

That would be great, and fairly easy. If you take the Merritt Parkway coming down from Hartford, the New Canaan exit is about 6 miles from where we are. Or you can take I95 as well. Springfield Mass in October sounds fun to me. Let me know when you're there and I'll make a trip.

Max

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    The opening is Sat October 20th 12-3pm, we will be there, for the whole day, going back on the Sun to Toronto, its a rather large show over 70 pieces when you combine my wife's work and mine.

Hi Bob,

That would be great, and fairly easy. If you take the Merritt Parkway coming down from Hartford, the New Canaan exit is about 6 miles from where we are. Or you can take I95 as well. Springfield Mass in October sounds fun to me. Let me know when you're there and I'll make a trip.

Max

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    We would be coming from Manhattan, as your location is only a hop and skip from the direct route home for us.

Hi Bob,

Max

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    We would be coming from Manhattan, as your location is only a hop and skip from the direct route home for us.
    Oh yes, Even easier. Again, hop on the Merritt pkwy and you are 50 min away from NYC. Let me know when, Bob, and I'll roll out the red carpet

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin