Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,266   Posts: 1,534,322   Online: 808

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images

Three new books out ...

well - two are ready for you to see - the third will come soon....

soon to be for sale.

The first is a book containing 80 pages with images of my all time favourite model, Kala.

I made most images in that book, but some are made by a fellow photographer, Ragne Sigmond, and a few by my "evil twin" Anders Schildt.

Big one - 30x30cm in size.

Can be prewieved now..

http://www.blurb.com/books/3523910

And I made a book for the love of my life, Stine at her 30'th birthday...

For sale also.. (80pages 30x30cm)

http://www.blurb.com/books/2960674

and very soon a 60page book on making bromoil prints using liquid emulsion is out. Hopefully to inspire others to try it out..

(I don't know of any other writings on that technique, so I decided to make one my self...) Stay tuned...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very nice, Emil. Your first book sits on my coffee table, and gets a lot of attention from visitors.

I'm looking forward to your bromoil book. I've been working with both bromoil and liquid emulsions lately. So far, with mixed results.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Excellent works. Can you list some of the alt/regular processes used in the books?
    Last edited by bwfans; 09-04-2012 at 07:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    thanks !
    totally look forward to giving the list to
    family for xmas + bday presents

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bwfans View Post
    Excellent works. Can you list some of the alt/regular processes used in the books?

Ouch...

The Kala book contains everything from straight prints - to toned ones, over photopolymer gravure - cyanotype - liquid emulsion and bromoil prints... and then a couple of colour ones (one cross processed).

The Stine book ("My Love") is about the same... but also with an oilprint, and of course both books contains images where I "killed" the negative..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for you answer. Another question: do you mix digital with analog processes in those images/books?
    Last edited by bwfans; 09-05-2012 at 11:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bwfans View Post
    Thanks for you answer. Another question: do you mix digital with analog processes in those images/books?
    some images I had to photograph using a digital camera as I have no scanner that takes big images....

BUT I'll never use a digital print in any book or exhibition!

All analouge.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Emil,

Love your work. “Kala” is on order. Thank you for increasing the size, going to a larger format. I look forward to seeing it on paper rather than on the screen. Wish both books could be in the budget, but then Christmas is down the road.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichý

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Emil,

Love your work. “Kala” is on order. Thank you for increasing the size, going to a larger format. I look forward to seeing it on paper rather than on the screen. Wish both books could be in the budget, but then Christmas is down the road.

John Powers
    thanks John.

Christmas, yes...

By then (very soon) my book on bromoil printing will be out also.. I am actually excited by that project!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Again thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by gandolfi View Post
    some images I had to photograph using a digital camera as I have no scanner that takes big images....

BUT I'll never use a digital print in any book or exhibition!

All analouge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin