Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,656   Posts: 1,481,405   Online: 1071

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOUR PHOTOKINA

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

YOUR PHOTOKINA

it starts tomorrow. how about, everyone going report on what caught their eye. I'm going wednesday.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Ralph
    If you read this before going to Photokina, could you do me a great favour and try to contact China Lucky? They will be on Hall 6 E023. If you could ask what films are they still producing, especially their B&W 400 ISO, I would appreciate that.
    http://www.luckyfilm.com/html/Master...715533721.html
    Many thanks!
    My cameras:
    Nikon F4, F4S, F401S, F50, F55, F60, 2xF601, F65, 3xF75, F801, 2x F801S, F80, F90, 4xF90X, EL2, FE, FM, 2xFG, FG-20, 3xEM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sure!
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

Shooter
    35mm
    You can read the SAP Media Worldwide's Show Daily papers from Photokina 2012 here: http://www.showdailys.com/events/default.asp?id=36

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks!
    My cameras:
    Nikon F4, F4S, F401S, F50, F55, F60, 2xF601, F65, 3xF75, F801, 2x F801S, F80, F90, 4xF90X, EL2, FE, FM, 2xFG, FG-20, 3xEM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Have fun, I wish I could go!
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphLambrecht View Post
    how about, everyone going report on what caught their eye.
    I went today and had a long chat with a very nice Harman representative that explained to me the 8x10 Titan Pinhole prototype they have there. Unfortunately he seemed a bit pessimistic about the success of it, pricing will therefore be a bit steep (in my opinion) at around 450,-€ to cover the cost of the injection mold of the frame I presume. I would very much like to buy one anyway
    The Leica booth is quite amazing, using the whole of Hall 1, with a large Gallery part showing a few great artists. Also they have some of them there and speaking to the audience (i.e. Nick Ut) Some of the contemporary pictures exhibited were framed quite carelessly without a mat and with dust inside, while other's were, didn't like that very much. Although this was forgotten after handling the Leica S 2 and MP and Noctilux for a bit.
    At Hasselblad they had not yet unveiled the Lunar, it was behind black cloth, yet translucent enough to reveal it to be a compact camera of sorts. Found that a bit strange. Centrepiece of the booth is a pretty Ferrari though. At the Ilford (switzerland) stand they have two artists showing their Ilfochrome colour works, but no one could tell me if they actually manufacture and sell this now or in the near future. Photoflex is selling reflectors at their booth super cheap.
    I spend almost the whole day there, it was a sensory overflow. Not much analogue and film technology unfortunately, except large format and Alpa-like things which are not my cup of tea. Forgot to inquire about the Silvermax at adox. Kodak and Fuji seemed like they had forgotten about film altogether. Fuji only has two tiny brochures, one showing the films they still sell, tho other for the gf670.Kodak visibly showed a little pyramid of 6 135mm films.

Bes wishes from Cologne..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sorry, butthey were not there.the info stand didn't even have their name listed,worse yet freestyle didn't knoe where they were either. don't count on lucky. photokina wads a wash for apugersbut, probably great for dpugers.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going tomorrow and on saturday. I will write a little on friday or sunday about it...i hope!
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you Ralph! sorry about it! They are listed as Baoding Lekai international Ltd. on the Photokina site. I just found out about it! http://www.photokina.com/en/photokin...2start%22%3A0}
    So sorry! And many thanks for trying!
    My cameras:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin