Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,516   Online: 764

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Art of Photography Show 2012 in San Diego

Does anyone know anything about the Art of Photography Show 2012 in San Diego? It opens on 29th September. Also, is anybody from APUG going? The reason I ask is that I have an image in this show and living in England with other commitments, am not able to go and don't know much about this show in relation to others in the USA.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    cliveh, do you know where in San Diego this show is located? There use to be a fine Photography building close to the San Diego Zoo but it been years since I was there last.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    cliveh, do you know where in San Diego this show is located? There use to be a fine Photography building close to the San Diego Zoo but it been years since I was there last.

Mike
    Thanks Mike, I believe it is the Arts Centre.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did find this http://www.artofphotographyshow.com/.Thats a beautiful area,Balboa Park in San Diego.

Mike
    Last edited by mike c; 09-22-2012 at 05:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin