Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,942   Posts: 1,557,569   Online: 1137

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like your pictures very much and the presentation is good.
    I'm not keen on the Facebook frame on the home page - why it needs scroll bars I'm not sure (could be my browser, Firefox, or maybe my screen resolution - not sure).
    Anyway, well done for getting a site up and running.
    regards,

Tony

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looks good to me.

an 8x10 I built from parts I found under a prop stand at an old time photo store
    Any pictures of that anywhere?

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I very much like all of it, well done! Your color work is superb--it's refreshing to see instead of the uber saturated, over sharpened crap I see everywhere else.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too really like it.

I do wonder, though whether the tags which indicate only the format used (e.g. 8 x 10 large format) make sense for anyone other than people like us on APUG. If they were accompanied by something more, they would most likely appeal to more people.

And your "Contact" link didn't work for me.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin