Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,113   Posts: 1,613,037   Online: 1148

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Issue 35, January 2005

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jim kirk jr.
    I guess the East coast gets it's subscription last-still awaiting mine in the mail.looking forward to seeing the article.
    No, that is here in Hawaii. The magazines have to come by boat you know. I imagine that it will be sometime next month before it shows up. I'm still waiting on the latest LensWork.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Images
    What's on the cover?
    (It'll make it easier to spot in the periodical racks.)
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    They say they are sending me a copy, but it could be a while since it has to find it's way to NZ..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    I'm still waiting on the latest LensWork.
    I was wondering the same thing, so I checked their website. It seems that they had to reprint the latest issue due to poor quality in the first run. The website says that they should ship mid-December.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Texas,Hawaii and Pennsylvania-I guess those of us on the edge of this country and those beyond(Sean)have to place our faith in the worlds postal systems.Well being that it's the busiest time for mail in the US(and possibly elsewhere)I'm looking forward to my January issue by Valentine's Day
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    They say they are sending me a copy, but it could be a while since it has to find it's way to NZ..
    I hope the NZ post works quickly; I just purchased a book from a photographer in Wanaka, Gilbert van Reenen, titled "Central Otago". He said that he mailed it last Wednesday (US time). I ordered a second copy for my friend in NZ and she says it is just great. If anyone is interested in this book, I would call Gibert quickly. He is about to run out of the first printing, and the second printing isn't due until Feb.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Images
    Good Afternoon,

Issue 35 arrived in southern Illinois a couple of days ago; my copy, however, is labeled February, 2005.

Konical

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Not in NYC yet. I tried two places and one was out, and the other had a stack of the December issue with the Sylvia Plachy cover story.

I did pick up the latest (to us) _B&W_ (UK)--November.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got mine in the mail today. It's a very timely and well written article and Sean's remarks about digital imaging are deft and diplomatic. Congratulations to those of you whose photographs are included....they're soooo much better viewed on the page than on a monitor...the actual prints must be dazzling! I can't help but assume that bandwidth will be sorely taxed as readers gradually get their copies and log on. Hello all you newbies!!
    John Voss

My Blog

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin