Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,173   Online: 870

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

here's pdf for ya'll...

I scanned this for you unfortunates...not great (the scanning) but a six page article is very nice. The images are excellent and nice to see other than on the web. Congrats Sean et al. Enjoy (if I uploaded this right...)

Matt
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the scan... I can't wait to finally see it in person! And once again, congrats to everyone featured in the issue, it looks great from what I can see.
    -Grant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the scan! Unfortunately I can see they did not revise many parts I requested them to, but oh well, I guess this is how these things go. Looks like when you get into the media things get beyond your control and you just have to go along for the ride..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Apologies to John, I see they got his surname wrong. I did put in a request for that to be corrected

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Thanks for the scan! Unfortunately I can see they did not revise many parts I requested them to, but oh well, I guess this is how these things go. Looks like when you get into the media things get beyond your control and you just have to go along for the ride..
    Congrats Sean! And welcome to the life in the media

Now you know how it works. In several interviews I have had (in the dim past) they carefully choose the words I would not and print what they like for their own purposes. So good luck next time - oh yes there will certainly be a next time now! Quoting out-of-context is not a crime, exactly.

Hope to read the article soon,
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats to Sean and APUG. I look forward to reading it.

If anyone cannot get a copy and would like one, PM me and I will pick up a copy for you. YOu can send me a check including estimated postage and I wll send one out to you.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Here we are in the center of all media, the capital of photography, and _B&W Magazine_ shows up in Omaha before we can buy it in New York City.

Ahhh, the indignity! The indignity!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jim kirk jr.
    Texas,Hawaii and Pennsylvania-I guess those of us on the edge of this country and those beyond(Sean)have to place our faith in the worlds postal systems.
    Heck, add me to the list. I'm in California and B&W hasn't made its way to me yet. It's one of my favorite magazines so I'm always waiting anxiously.

Cheers,

James

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze-on
    I scanned this for you unfortunates...not great (the scanning) but a six page article is very nice. The images are excellent and nice to see other than on the web. Congrats Sean et al. Enjoy (if I uploaded this right...)

Matt
    Thanks for the scan Matt. I haven't received my copy yet either (but I just subscribed yesterday after seeing this thread posted).

I was happy to see some of the prints I've received in the Print Exchanges in the article.

Sean, I think the interview came out well. No idea what revisions you wanted, but I like it the way it is.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It's a FESTIVUS MIRACLE my issue ariived this very day.Feel like Scrooge after
    he sent the kid to get the biggest bird in the window.Great article with some really
    outstanding images(some of which I've seen here).Was this the article that was being discussed a few months ago or are we awaiting one in Black and White Photography(UK) also.
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin