Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,012   Posts: 1,524,701   Online: 794

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Hasselblad Masters 2012

I know that most users here are from the US, but is anyone from Apug visiting the Hasselblad-Masters event on thursday 22nd November in Berlin?
    Has anyone been to the Events in the US?

http://www.handsonahasselblad.com/masters/index.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Is there any film work?
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That is the question! I really don´t know either. From what I´ve seen most will be digital, but one of the Masters (Jon Lowenstein) obviously uses film. I also hope that there will be some V-system cameras around on the event. I will report...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So, back from the Masters. As expected, it was mostly about the H-Series, but they had at least a nice 503cw with Zeiss 40/4 CFE IF to play around, which I did. This year none of the winner-shots was taken on film, but I spoke to the organiser and he said that last time they had film pictures involved and would also welcome if interesting pictures made on film are sent in for the next Masters-competition.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin