Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,618   Online: 787

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Eliot Porter's All Under Heaven

So I came across a copy of Eliot Porter's All Under Heaven. This is the limited edition cloth bound with gold foil stamp. #68/250. It also includes an 8x10 dye transfer print. The print is printed by a third party not Mr. Porter. Both the book and the print are signed by Porter. It is still in the publishers shipping box. Absolutely new condition. My question is dose anyone know where to look to find what a price should be for this book? Any help would be great.

Thanks, Rich

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try Bookfinder.com, you can put additional description info like "limited" in the keywords to narrow results, there are check boxes for signed copies and first editions.
    My bookseller wife adds that you may not find the limited on bookfinder, if it is there, you probably want to throw out the bottom and top prices you find. Also, a potentially more meaningful source will be prices realized of auctions. Sotheby's started as a book auction house, and may have current information of what that book may be worth. There is also ebay completed auctions.
    Also, the WestLicht Photographica Auction may be another source to try; https://www.westlicht-auction.com/in...ssl=off&lang=3

I haven't checked the value, but I'll gladly buy it from you for $62.95
    Last edited by bdial; 12-26-2012 at 10:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It is the book about China. But it is not the paperback version you can still buy. bdial, I'll try bookfinder.
    R

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin