Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,722   Online: 885

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Forrester
    A must have book for me will be John Blakemore's black & white photography workshop which is due to be published in March
    Yes, I would agree with that. Several years ago I attended a 2 day workshop where he talked about the years spent photographing tulips and led to his book "The stilled gaze", showed some of the superb prints used and talked about photographic techniques and the zone system, development expansion and contraction. I love his multi exposure work.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I second Barnbaum and Ephrams.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It sounds like there are some great books to choose from and I've just found out I might have a few hours in the city in a couple of weeks time. They have at least THREE big book shops within cooee of each other. This is a rare treat. I guess my enthusiasm seems a bit funny to the city dwellers among you, but I expect the more isolated people understand. There goes my savings.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin