Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,153   Online: 1067

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Show of Carbon Prints and Platinum Print - Philly, PA Feb 15 - March 15

Hello!

I am please to announce that I am having a show of my work at the University of the Arts' Gallery 1401. The show will run from Feb 15 to March 15, 2013.

It will have up to a couple dozen carbon prints and platinum/palladium prints...mostly 8x10's, but a couple 11x14 carbons.

I will not be able to attend -- a long way from the Left Coast. But if you have a chance to drop by, I'd love to hear your impressions of the show and the gallery itself!

But I have been busy matting and even got an all-night carbon printing session in this weekend to make an 8x10 and an 11x14 print for the show! Looking forward to my intro to the East Coast!

Terra Hall
    211 South Broad Street, 14th Floor
    Philadelphia, PA 19102

http://www.uarts.edu/about/gallery-1401

Vaughn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oak, Cascade Creek, YNP_8x10.jpg  
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good for you Vaughn; good luck!
    Ron Westphal

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations Vaughn, it's going to be a great opportunity for those on the other coast to see your work. They won't be disappointed.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin