Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,921   Online: 873

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Eccentricities - Gallery in Chatham Ontario

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but there is a new gallery space/antique shop called Eccentricities, in Chatham, Ontario. I have the honour of being their first featured artist. My showing of Caffenol miniatures will run until the end of March. Janice and Garth have been very supportive of my work and they are great to work with. If you're in the area, stop by.

Eccentricities
    630 Grand Avenue East
    Chatham, Ontario

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Good luck with the show Tom, I have been in Chatham many times and have fond memories. Been over 35 years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but there is a new gallery space/antique shop called Eccentricities, in Chatham, Ontario. I have the honour of being their first featured artist. My showing of Caffenol miniatures will run until the end of March. Janice and Garth have been very supportive of my work and they are great to work with. If you're in the area, stop by.

Eccentricities
    630 Grand Avenue East
    Chatham, Ontario

Cheers,
    Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Bob. Chatham is almost like my second home now. I direct community theatre there and work closely with the arts community. I hope to have at least one more show there in the next year.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin