Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,704   Posts: 1,548,473   Online: 874

Shooter
    Multi Format

Print Showing This Friday at Riverside, California

Greetings, a close friend of mine opened up a small camera shop called The Dark Room inside Division 9 Gallery located at 3850 Lemon Street, Riverside, California. He sells film, cameras and accessories, does processing, darkroom rentals and workshops.

This Friday, 15th March 2013 at 7P.M, is the Grand Opening of the darkroom feature a Film Only Print Hanging from local Riverside photographers including special guests, Domenico Foschi, Chris Weeks, Me, Joe Aguirre, Marsha Reina Feinberg, Scott Alexander, Bryan Mollette, Dana Barsuhn, Ben Molina, Rinzi Roco Ruiz, and Andrew Barsoum.

I urge my fellow apug-ers who lives around that area to stop by and say hi that night, and to enjoy the print showing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mjm5fdRvhv1qct2p6o1_500.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	65671

Cheers,
    Derek
    Last edited by dehk; 03-13-2013 at 03:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hey - I have a show in Riverside California this September , I will drop into this space while I am there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Hey - I have a show in Riverside California this September , I will drop into this space while I am there.
    There you go, appreciate that!
    - Derek

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is great! Riverside is close by. I'll be sure to check this out.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by desertratt View Post
    What a novel idea. A CAMERA store. Film and all that great stuff. And I thought it was an endangered species, like the Dodo bird. Due to my health or lack of same I don't drive at night but I will make it a point to drop by the place some time during daylight hours. Do they have a website?
    Yeah my friend been wanting to do that for a while but has limited budget. Now he's renting space inside the gallery actually makes perfect sense, cheaper rent allowing this endangered species to survive. All he has for the moment is a facebook page, as he's just starting up trying to find his clientele. You should stop by day time to say hi to Dan, the hours are Tue - Sun: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm. And perhelps you can go in Friday at day time while he's setting up for his opening.

By the way, Dodo bird
    - Derek

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    This is great! Riverside is close by. I'll be sure to check this out.
    That is great to hear, appreciate that!
    - Derek

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin