Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,241   Online: 905

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Members Show, Vermont Center for Photography

From the announcement;
    Please join us at the Vermont Center for Photography to once again highlight the fine photographic work of our exhibiting members for the month of May. Subject matter and style will vary greatly though the work will all share a common passion for the medium of photography. Our members come from all types of backgrounds - from life-long accomplished artists to those just starting out and looking for exhibition opportunities.
    Also on opening night, check out VCP’s benefitPhotographic tag sale in the former Sanel Auto Parts building from 11-7.
    Opening reception for the exhibition is Friday May 3rd from 5:30 to 8:30pm - gallery hours are otherwise 12-5 Fri/Sat/Sun.
    Visit http://www.vcphoto.org for more information.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Good luck with the show , I doubt I can make it but never know , I have to take down a show in Hudson NY and may be swinging by.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin