Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,689   Posts: 1,548,804   Online: 1121

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodak Publications

I have discovered that Amazon has a large collection of new and used Kodak publications. Prices are quite reasonable for used copies. These books are usually soft cover ones on subjects ranging from simple HOW TO books to more technical ones. Subjects can vary from how to build a darkroom, filters and their use to infra-red photography and what many would like "Processing Chemicals and Formulas for Black and White Photography."

Go to Amazon and search for "Kodak publication" to bring up a list. Enjoy
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought one a few weeks ago for .27 cents... + $3.99 shipping. =) Great deal!

Shooter
    35mm
    Had quite a lot of these Kodak publications some years ago....IIRC, very well written and illustrated. Unfortunately they were given away suring a house move....I might have a look on Amazon and Ebay, see if I can replace some of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Many of the ones that were free are available as PDF; this guy has them archived (film, etc. datasheets too) and categorized as some are harder to find on the Kodak website.

http://125px.com/techdocs/kodak/

(be sure to check elsewhere there for Fuji, Agfa, etc.)

In particular on that list I like "Photography Under Arctic Conditions".

As for the ones that aren't PDF, I like them all too! Esp. the old color related ones ca. 1945-65.

Back when Kodak was fat with profit and big fat corporations still felt it proper to engage in public service without nickel and diming you at every possible opportunity.

Robert J. Liebermann
    photos: http://rjl.us/photo
    Eureka Alaska/Vermillion Michigan USA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin