Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,185   Online: 938

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Heading up the North CA Coast? Ansel Adams Exhibit, Eureka, July/Aug, 2013

About twenty prints by Ansel Adams, from the 1930's to 1970. Just a few of the iconic images and a very nice collection of work well presented.

Free, but they may ask that you turn on the lights when you get upstairs.

The show is at the f/street gallery, upstairs in the only photo store left on the north coast. Swanlund's Camera in Eureka, CA will not be able to help LF'er with film, but there is a selection of roll film, and at least there is a packet or two of D-76 still in the back! They still process film, too...C-41/E6, and B&W.

I live a few blocks away (maybe 12 or so), so let me know if you would like to meet up...I don't mind another excuse to take another look at the prints!

Vaughn

http://swanlunds.com/

disclaimer: I am on the committee that operates the gallery space (a partnership with the store owner to create a "Let's just show photographs" type of situation)
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You coastal people get all the cool stuff!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    We have a local mega-collector, so we occasionally get treated to some exceptional photo exhibits...far exceeds what one would normally see in a small city like Eureka.
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin