Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,543   Online: 1021

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Carbon Prints in Ventura!

I wanted to let everyone know that I will have a duo show opening in Ventura on the 15th of August. The reception is from 4-7pm. I will have several new pieces on display from 8x10 up to 14x17 carbon prints from in camera negatives. Hope to see some of you there. Check out the attached flyer.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img002.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now that would be something to see....long trip though.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    For those of you in the local area or even if you are not tis is a great opportunity to see 44 original carbon transfer prints. All of the images were shot on film and the negatives exposed in one of the four cameras I built. I have images of all sizes up to see. I hang all 44 images on the 8th. Show opens on the 15th. If you can't make the show and want a personal tour when you are in town hit me up. The show will be up through November. This is in a business office and hours would be Monday-Friday.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The show opens this Thursday and if you are in town come in and take a look!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Good luck with the show!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin