Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,375   Online: 732

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also there exist volume1 and volume2. Happy that someone clarify regarding volumes.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasT View Post
    Ian, what is in Focal Encyclopedia of Photography ?
    I found a few from 1980, 1965 and 1969.

There's been various versions. I have a very large single book version from the 1960's, it was split into two in alter editions and there was also an abridged desktop edition and a smaller Pictorial Enclyclopedia of Photography.

They are all excellent, the two book version contains more detail particularly with regard to applied photography (outside normal uses). Even the desktop version is wort getting as it's still packed with plenty of information. I have 3 the Pictorial, Desktop and full their in storage so I'm not sure what dates.

The contributors were the worlds leading experts of their day. For analog use the older version are the best. Any 60's -80's will be OK but 1980 would be more up to date for colour work.

Ian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin