Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,449   Online: 1168

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DMG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    I won't be able to attend since I'm in Holland. But if someone could buy me a ticket and send me the winning image (I'll pay for the shipping costs).
    It's a beautiful collection of picturres indeed!

If I had won I would choose:

1) Perlacky-3
    2) Hanson-03
    3) Curtis-g-02
    4) Sherman-02
    5) Curtis-m-01
    6) Phil-02

Hello Bert from Holland,

I have a link below that will allow you to purchase a ticket. I will be happy to work with you to ship your winning print. I would think it may be difficult to give you a shipping estimate, but, I think you would want to insure it for the ticket amount & of course I will charge you the actual cost of shipping plus the expense of purchasing a proper box. If this works for you we will use your list when your number is called.
    Thank you for your interest & feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards, Dan Groth

http://middlesexhospital.org/donate-...id-our-gallery

Generously donated by Lyle Allen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	74839
    Last edited by DMG; 09-29-2013 at 12:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

DMG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Maybe some of you have attended a workshop at Steve Sherman's house/darkroom. The Sherman's have been very open to have large groups of people into their house for darkroom demonstration. One thing you notice as you walk through the living space, is all of the photographs they has collected. Not only does Steve display his own work, but work of others who he admires. The Raid Our Gallery is an excellent way to support a great cause & gather a collection of fine photographs at the same time.

Please consider purchasing a gallery ticket for this years ROG for $150.00. A donation of any amount toward this cause will also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your interest, Dan Groth

Generously donated by Ken Hanson.

Size:	374.9 KB 
ID:	74923

Please keep in mind that the low res jpeg images fail to represent the quality of this work.

DMG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Please help us by donating to the Cancer Center. We still have gallery tickets available for the October 7, 2013 benefit. NELFPC over the past 4 Raid Our Gallery Benefits has raised over 40,000 to benefit cancer patients & their family's. By purchasing a gallery ticket for $150 you are put into a drawing for a fine art print for your collection. There are 80 prints from which to choose your favorites.

http://nelfpc.com/rog-2013/rog-2013-gallery/

Please help us grow this event!

Thank you, Dan Groth

Generous donations by NELFPC members, D. LaBella, G. LaFord, D. Matuszek & L. Perlaky.

Views:	7 
Size:	189.9 KB 
ID:	74990Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	74991Click image for larger version. 

Size:	174.7 KB 
ID:	74992Click image for larger version. 

Size:	627.2 KB 
ID:	74993
    Please keep in mind that the low res jpeg images fail to represent the quality of this work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    More excellent work! I'm honored to be a part of this and hope you can find a home for the remaining tickets. Such a worthwhile cause.

DMG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    More excellent work! I'm honored to be a part of this and hope you can find a home for the remaining tickets. Such a worthwhile cause.
    First, let me thank you Shawn, for your generous donation & supporting this cause.
    I would also like to thank both Ginette & Jim for purchasing a Gallery ticket to the 5th Annual Raid Our Gallery. I am collecting their lists & getting prepared for the benefit. If anyone else purchased a ticket from out of the New England area, please feel free to contact me with your list, or any questions you may have.

We still have Gallery Tickets available, so please help us by supporting this cause & acquiring a fine art print for your collection.

Thank you, Dan Groth

To view the 80 prints:
    http://nelfpc.com/rog-2013/rog-2013-gallery/

Purchase a gallery ticket:
    http://middlesexhospital.org/donate-...id-our-gallery

Generously donated by Shawn Dougherty.

Views:	3 
Size:	298.8 KB 
ID:	75043
    Please keep in mind that the low res jpeg image fails to represent the quality of this work.

DMG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    5th Annual Raid Our Gallery

This evening we will gather for our 5th Annual Raid Our Gallery Benefit, that takes place at the Atrium of Middlesex Hospital. New England Large Format Photography Collective in partnership with Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center raise funds for cancer patients & their family's.

Ten years have quickly passed since the gathering of seven photographers who met at a studio in Springfield Massachusetts. It was their passion for the Large Format camera and it’s power to portray their artistic goals that founded New England Large Format Photography Collective (NELFPC) & it has grown to over 20 strong today.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of NELFPC, the group gathered at Block Island for a weekend of location photography, print share/critique & camaraderie. Most importantly, the weekend is followed by the 5th annual Raid Our Gallery Benefit. Since 2007, Raid Our Gallery has raised over $40,000 for the Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center.

To view the gallery of images, click: www.nelfpc.com

To purchase a gallery ticket for tonights Raid Our Gallery Benefit, click: http://middlesexhospital.org/donate-...id-our-gallery

We thank you for your support & look forward to seeing you tonight.

Monday, October 7, 2013
    6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
    Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center
    536 Saybrook Road, Middletown

$150 - Gallery tickets (includes reception and a print)
    $25 - Reception only tickets
    ***Please note, Gallery tickets are limited.

Generously donated by J. Freeman, G. LaFord, E. Richards & B. Zemba.

Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	75251Click image for larger version. 

Views:	5 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	75252Click image for larger version. 

Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	75253Click image for larger version. 

Views:	5 
Size:	353.5 KB 
ID:	75254

DMG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    The 5th Annual Raid Our Gallery Benefit for the Middlesex Cancer Center.

We had over 125 in attendance at the Atrium for the ROG. Speaking on behalf of NELFPC & the Middlesex Cancer Center, we are truly grateful for those of you who have shown an interest in the joint venture & your support has made this unique event very rewarding for all who are involved.

I have been present for each ROG, & it is amazing the diversity of images, & also how an image that to me, is inspiring, will be there at the end of the drawing to allow a ticket holder to get their first pick! This is what makes this event work so well. Here on the Forums, the two fellow photographers who worked with me for this years ROG, received their second choice from a long list of prints that they liked. I have shipped their prints & look forward to hearing from both of them.

Thank you for your interest & we wish you all well.

Dan Groth, NELFPC member.

Views:	6 
Size:	222.7 KB 
ID:	75323

PS - Shawn, I just shipped your image to California! Thank you & to all who donated!
    Last edited by DMG; 10-09-2013 at 07:17 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent news. Glad things went well. Thanks, Dan!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin